Monday 8 November 2010

reading research and opinion about ideas.

So far I've been reading the selected tales book by penguin popular classics, and so far only parts of storys or selected phrases are standing out to me, I've read the duc de l omelette however much I like the story the fact that a lot of the dialog is in french, I need a translator for most! Ms found ina bottle was an interesting story but due to its location set makes it near impossible for me to use the whole story. The assignation is another great story with some great text that could be used, but is set around venice! full summerys are in my notebook.

Also got some great ideas for photos from this story that I couldalways experiment with, I guess part of me don't have the confidence in film to create a film and its not helping me to be subjective and allowing me to make choices! I think my next tutorial I shall discuss maybe doing film and photos till I choose where to take it, I'm stuggling with just film to continue my ideas and keep uip motivation.
Ive never really settled on a style of work and i really need to think  about who i am as an artist and what i want to getout of this. Am i doing this just for the sake of it or is it an actual idea of mine? this project is turning into me not feeling like i can do it, so i think i may have to reconsider my idea. I may do some brain storming in my notebook to discover what it is that i want to achieve for this project.

I've also got out a few books on the horror genre as a genre in film and literature. A lot more research and reading for me I think.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment