Tuesday 23 November 2010

Superstitions reserch

As part of my reserch, in my notebook ive managed to get some people i know to write me down as many superstitions they can think of, of know of to try and get more ideas of what people are told. im also gonna ask people from different generations to see if this verys at all. I want to get an idea of how in the minds of people some of them are, while others have sort of faded into nothing as they become less relivent. This is what im looking at, representing superstinions in modern situations as well as looking at represenation of an idea through a more unusal way or a more conceptual manner, and i think by getting social interaction feed back ill be able to push my ideas forward. 

update** 
so far ive managed to get a few people to do this, and they seem to have rather alot of the more well known superstitions in common. I think if i carry on with this i will be able to find some unusual ones but also get to know which ones are more commonly known

No comments:

Post a Comment