Monday 31 January 2011

Lack of posts..

the lack of posts is a result of panicing with my other project and trying to get it up to the standard of this blog, ive found it rather difficult in the last few weeks to juggle both projects for time wise, expesh after i was used to having one module a week which gave me a structure for which module im doing when, now it kinda feels like i have to do both at the same time which makes me panic. However i think now im getting back into the swing of things and really need to push forward with my ideas for this project, so far ive done alot of reserch and not alot of photos which i feel i need to get out there again and start to take more images and experimenting with my different ideas for more superstitions rather then just the two ive focused on alot so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment