Wednesday 5 January 2011

Love/Not images, what next?

I've been comptemplating, where to go next with the idea of 'he loves me' 'he loves me not'  images that i wasnt really feeling infusiastic about the images i had taken before for the idea.
It got me thinking about where to head next with my images. I started to think about the comparison between living and dead flowers i made in my first shoot of images. 
The idea of the comparison of living and dead images made me think about the contrast between deciduous and coniferous and the comparison in winter, from the colours, green and brown, to the structural implication of trees and plants, the skeletal structure of deciduous trees in comparison to the more fullness of the coniferous trees that remain the same through out winter. 
This in turn lead me to the idea of a comparison of seasons and the changes to plants and nature that we achieve through the year.
The comparison to the:
dead and rebirth.
colour and less colour
shape and texture comparisons.
and even to some extent the weather.

I decided to use images i took over the summer period with images from winter (image ive taken now) to see how these images look and compaire together.






 

No comments:

Post a Comment