Friday 8 April 2011

Final selection of images and use of text:

Step on a crack images:



With the addition of text being the repetition of the word, step until the page is filled when the final word is 'crack' as discussed before.

Unlucky umber 13


Followed by blank pages situated on the 13th page, just with the addition of the page number.

he loves me he loves me not.



with the addition of the text: Bonheur (summer or he loves me) and Douleur (winter or he loves me not.)

going out with wet hair, catch a cold.

with the addition of the text which consists of the latin name for the common cold.

Break a mirror 7 years bad luck

 Along with the text 'when you look in the mirror and dont like what u see, you can find out what it is like to be me'

New shoes on the table: bad luck


with the addition of the text: cinderella stories

New years eve superstition
with the text 'one door closes, another opens,

No comments:

Post a Comment