Tuesday 8 February 2011

Book design and creation

While explording different places and websites that create books and thinking of the best design (see notebook) Ive chosen to use www.blurb.com/Uk to produce my book because it allows me the most free range with my creation of my books, with more sizing and binding then offered by any of the other websites/companys ive looked at. I also watched reviews by customers already brought from the company and im very impressed. I also have chosen to create a square book, in fitting with the use of grids, and both portrait and landscape images. Overall i think i could be able to create a book up to the standard that i want to create.
Using Blurb i have the option of two sizes, the regular 7 x7 square book or the large at 12 x12 inches. Looking at the relative sizes i think i will opt for the 12 x 12 book to get the most of my images. Ive also desided that the pages are to be plain white, with no page numbers except for the 13th page to encorperate the superstition that the number 13 is unlucky. 

What i need to think about next would be a name, as well as any information that i would like inside, an introduction to the project?

No comments:

Post a Comment