Wednesday 2 February 2011

love/not photo summer images

Here are some of the images that i took over the summer period. These images would be perfect for the 'he loves me' part of the diptycs for the specific superstitions. The only downside with this idea as the summer has passed i cant really take any more 'he loves me images' until the seasons change into spring and the flowers and trees start to grow. 








I like alot of these images due to the bright warm colours, and the light creates a very summery and happy feeling to these images. I think the next priorety for this 'superstition' is to create images that relate and reflect the same style of images, but with a winter, darker, 'more dead' style to the images. I want to create images that have obvious silimaritys structually but remain different in such a way that the contrast is vast.

No comments:

Post a Comment