Monday 21 February 2011

breaking mirrors- Initial photos


My inital photographs didnt exactly come out to be ... inspired? They are pretty basic shot of the borken mirrors, taken even more badly on my ipod. i originally thought that using my phone worked so well with the step/crack images that it would be ideal to use it for other superstitions, but i have to admit, it didnt work out very well. I think the reason using my phone works so well with my stepcrack images is that it has a purpose, by allowing me to take images without influencing the people walking past. Here it really is just lazyness. which i really dont like, but it does give u a look at what the mirrors look like i guess? The one thing i did notice is that its pretty difficult to get an image how u want it reflecting off the mirror. This is gonna be more complicated because i actually like the looks of the broken reflection, its symbolic as well as adding a great distortion to the images, which i think is going to be a great look. 


No comments:

Post a Comment