Thursday 10 March 2011

Shoes on table shoot 3

After the very bad attempts before i desided to relook at the idea and what i wanted to achieve from it. I want something rather highclass and modern, with a twist of story to it. With a connection between the location and the shoes, the style the shape, and how it fits into the location.  I also wanted revist the idea of having it as a pairing, with a close up of the shoes.


I think this just solidifys my idea that the dyptic may not work with the detailing on the shoes, however these images are far more like what i want from my images then the previous shoots. the brightness was abit of a problem with this images, trying to get the white balence correct as these images were rather monotoned. Here tho, i dont think the shoes stand out as much as they could. they seem to blend into the background abit. I want to experiement abit more with location and positionings.

No comments:

Post a Comment