Tuesday 8 March 2011

step on crack images more images- 1

I just realised ive not uploaded some of the other images that i have done for the 'step on crack, break ur mothers back' superstitions, i guess as my mind has been focused on devleoping new superstitions to add to my book.

Shoot 2:



Shoot 3:


Once again, i am going to use these to create randomised grids (besides feedback told me that the random grids worked better) with a mix of images of people stepping on cracks and not. and even blank ones. The addition of the text will allow the audience to make the link and focus more into the images. I know there is no real crack over these images, but as discussed before i like the use of the repetition in the flooring and i dont feel it works as effectively in the grid with the cracks on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment